Compatibility query

Oct 25, 2012 at 12:13 PM

Hi,

If I understand correctly - if you used your "Other" overload when calling Adapter.Start - would you be able to link an ENC28J60 chip directly provided you set/wired the correct SPI and interrupt GPIO? (I'd like to use the chip directly with a Netduino mini - is this going to be feasible or is there a huge hole that I've overlooked somewhere??) :)

Thanks!
James.

Nov 13, 2012 at 9:03 PM

James,

I have just used mip exactly as you have described to connect a STM32F4 discovery board loaded with the Oberon firmware.

I was able to use the other overload using SPI2 directly:

Networking.Adapter.Start(new byte[] { 0x5c, 0x86, 0x4a, 0x00, 0x00, 0xdd }, "mip", SPI.SPI_module.SPI2, (Cpu.Pin)49, (Cpu.Pin)48);

Works perfectly. Had problems with SPI1, not sure why, perhaps conflict with on board parts.

Regards

Stephen

Feb 23, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Hi sbishop61;

How did you pass this error; "Device not found or cannot be opened - USB:Gadgeteer"
i'm using stm32f429IDiscovery board. And ST gives binary images. So i used that.
Now i'm trying to use this mIP library but when i compile webserver example there's no error. then it gives error during loading.
i think there is a loading limitaion. How could i exceed this problem. What should i do to change target to STM32F4.

Thanks